Back to Jobs
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Job Title: Maintenance Tech
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: The Maintenance Tech is responsible for supporting and maintaining HighRidge Church Facilities, equipment, and grounds as well as their use to ensure excellent appearance, function, and longevity.
This is a non-exempt position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building Maintenance:
- Make and manage repairs to buildings, grounds, vehicles, and equipment.
- Create, manage, track, and execute preventative maintenance tasks for buildings, grounds, vehicles, and equipment.
- Manage and execute work orders through Facilities Management Express.
- Service and maintain building-related equipment and vehicles.
- Create and implement policies and procedures to govern buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Communicate with departments appropriately regarding relevant maintenance issues. Network with industry leaders.
- Develop systems and structures to support department goals and initiatives.
- Work with departments on the approval and execution of upgrades to buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Build and oversee volunteer teams to help with maintenance tasks.
- Work alongside and provide oversight to Team Members on assigned tasks and projects.
- Work with Director on managing maintenance-related expenses and budgets. Manage vendor and contractor relationships, contracts, and services.
- Develop and maintain department documentation.
- Asset Management:
- Track and maintain an inventory of any assets and equipment owned by HighRidge Church.
- Organize and provide storage of any assets, equipment, and inventory.
- Maintain and help manage safety standards for all heavy equipment, scissor lifts and Bobcat, to ensure that we are in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Ensure all of our facilities will meet or exceed fire code inspection at any given time.
- This position requires sitting, walking, bending, stooping, twisting and lifting 20 -50 pounds or more as needed to fulfill job duties and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
The applicant must have the ability to stay flexible and accommodate changes in operations, schedules, and responsibilities while exhibiting a positive attitude and quality work ethic.
Skills required include:
- Ability to use tools powered and otherwise to perform general repairs to building, property, equipment, and furniture.
- Proficiency in using computers and various software and applications.
- Ability to organize physically and administratively.
- Knowledge of general safety standards for the workplace.
- Ability to lead and work with a variety of different people in different positions.
- Ability to climb ladders.
Please fill out the application by clicking the link below. You will be contacted by the Facilities Director, Ken Kicker.