Back to Jobs
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Job Title: Coordinator, Maintenance and IT Facilities
Job Type: Full-Time
The Maintenance Coordinator, Facilities & IT is responsible for all aspects of maintenance for all HighRidge locations. This includes but is not limited to planning and executing building maintenance, building relationships with vendors, managing church vehicles and equipment, doing some minor IT work, and keep up with safety standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Maintenance & IT Coordinator
- Create and implement policies and procedures to govern buildings, grounds, equipment, and IT Infrastructure.
- Communicate with departments appropriately regarding relevant maintenance and IT issues.
- Develop systems and structures to support department goals and initiatives.
- Work with departments on the approval and execution of upgrades to buildings, grounds, equipment, and IT Infrastructure.
- Build and oversee volunteer teams to help with maintenance and IT tasks.
- Work alongside and provide oversight to Team Members on assigned tasks and projects.
- Work with Director on managing maintenance related expenses and budgets.
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships, contracts, and services.
- Develop and maintain department documentation.
- Make and manage repairs to all HighRidge Church buildings, grounds, vehicles and equipment.
- Create, manage, track, and execute preventative maintenance tasks for buildings, grounds, vehicles, and equipment.
- Manage and execute work orders through Facilities Management Express.
- Service and maintain building related equipment and vehicles.
- Manage use and cleanliness of all HRC vehicles.
- Schedule and coordinate volunteer teams for Facilities maintenance.
- User and computer management through Microsoft 365 and Jamf
- Network Management using Unifi, Cisco, and Dante technologies. .
- Basic desktop troubleshooting on Mac and Windows with staff.
- Synology Server management.
- Mange and service multiple internal systems and web-based interfaces.
- Track and maintain an inventory of any assets and equipment owned by HighRidge Church.
- Organize and provide storage of any assets, equipment, and inventory.
- Maintain and help manage safety standards for all heavy equipment, scissor lifts, and Bobcat, to ensure that we are in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Ensure all of our facilities will meet or exceed fire code inspection at any given time.
- Other duties as assigned
- Persons in this position will spend most hours standing. This position requires standing, sitting, walking, bending, stooping, twisting, climbing ladders, operating equipment, and lifting 20-60 pounds or more as needed to fulfill job duties and requirements.
- An employee’s duties and responsibilities may change.
- HighRidge Church is growing and one or more of the job duties and/or job responsibilities in this job description may change as well as the job title.
Person must have the ability to stay flexible and accommodating to changes in operations, schedules, and responsibilities while exhibiting a positive attitude and quality work ethic.
Skills required include:
- Ability to use tools powered and otherwise to perform general repairs to building, property, equipment, and furniture.
- Proficiency in using computers and various software and applications.
- Ability to organize physically and administratively.
- Knowledge of general safety standards for the workplace.
- Ability to lead and work with a variety of different people in different positions.
- Ability to climb ladders.
Submit resume or contact Ken Kicker: [email protected]