Back to Jobs
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
HighRidge exists to strengthen people for life by helping them Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose and Make a Difference. We are a church that loves the Word of God, believes worship is a lifestyle, commits to encouraging one another, gives sacrificially and generously of our time, resources, and talents, prioritizes relationships through loving people, and chooses joy in all circumstances through our relationship with Jesus Christ.
Would you describe yourself as:
1.) An independent problem solver who enjoys working alongside visionary leaders?
2.) Optimistic, professionally social, and a fact-based communicator?
3.) Do you have a high sense of urgency? Do you do well with many projects coming at you at one time?
4.) A person who pursues excellence, accuracy, and organization professionally and personally?
5.) Do you delight yourself in having high levels of professional conduct and being able to execute your work with high levels of integrity?
If this sounds like you and you are wanting to join a fast-growing team that’s missional and intentional, please click this link to apply: https://go.apply.ci/s/fy18y4UiAx
Job Description: The executive assistant supports the HighRidge Central Leadership Team member’s heart and vision through a variety of assignments; completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner with a high level of confidentiality and discretion. (Central Leadership Team = CLT)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support executive level functions and responsibilities of this CLT member
- Maintain the CLT member’s complex and ever-changing calendar and schedule with precision
- Maintain CLT member’s HRC email, phone calls, and CLT member’s face to face inquiries and escalate relevant information
- Produce high-level correspondence and communication, that will represent the CLT member and the organization’s leadership
- Produce executive-level workflows, presentations, reports, and weekend service slides to the highest level of accuracy
- Produce and Transcribe meeting minutes for appropriate approvals
- Plan efficient meetings, training, and events under CLT member’s jurisdiction and guidance
- Act as an event coordinator for all CLT member’s events
- Resolve calendaring conflicts for these events
- Communicate to all parties involved professionally and courteously
- Perform high-level logistic skills for events and travel coordination
- Recruit and supervise event volunteer teams
- High Levels of administration
- Prepare and submit expense reports, mileage forms, and check requests in accordance with church policies
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Routinely manage inventory for office supplies, study materials, and green room supplies
- Research and produce supporting materials for weekend message presentations
- Create ProPresenter materials for weekend services
- Conduct the highest level of accuracy through proofreading and capitalization of deity
- Create congregation notes (fill-in-the-blank) for weekend service
- Guest Speaker Liaison
- Travel and transportation coordination
- Lodging arrangements
- Submit guest speaker requests to campus departments
- Coordinate campus host for guest speaker
- Capable project manager
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Any other tasks assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Agree with HighRidge Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibiting a lifestyle that is consistent with the same.
- Ability to project a professional image
- Must have experience in handling confidential information
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in unity with other personnel
- Excellent computer skills and Confident in Microsoft Suite knowledge, and ability to quickly learn new software
- Proficient typing
- Strong and accurate grammar
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of four years Executive Assistant level previous experience preferred
- This position requires sitting, walking, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting up to 20 pounds or more as needed to fulfill job duties and requirements.
- An employee’s duties and responsibilities may change.
- HighRidge Church is growing and one or more of the job duties and/or job responsibilities in this job description may change as well as the job title.