We want to invite you to our in-person campus services on Sunday at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM!
The leadership of HighRidge Church has met and carefully considered all government, CDC, and medical recommendations for meeting in person. We have included the recommendations from our governing authorities and encourage you to take time and read it when considering attending the in-person service. To read, please follow this link.
We have set an attendance cap in-order to stay within the guidelines set by our governing authorities. Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis with an RSVP. The link is provided above.
As we abide by social distancing guidelines, here are a few things we will be doing to protect our HighRidge family:
- We will continue to practice social distancing in the services and encourage family units to sit together, keeping two seats between family units.
- We have set an attendance cap and ask you to RSVP so we can monitor our RSVPs as they come in through our system. Once we have reached our attendance capacity, our RSVP system will no longer be available and we look forward to seeing you online.
- HighRidge will make available protective equipment such as gloves and masks for staff, volunteers, and members. This is recommended, not required.
- Currently, there is no Kids Ministry available during Sunday services, however, your kids are welcome to sit with you in service. Please join us for our HighRidge Kids Worship Experience through Facebook, Instagram, or online.
- We will encourage all attendees to practice good hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and social distancing.
- Seats and frequently-touched surfaces will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the church building.
- We will not be passing offering containers during the services. There will be an opportunity to give online or leave an offering in the boxes in the Worship Center.
- We will be removing seatback pocket cards, pens, journals, tissue boxes from the Worship Center. Bring your Bible and journal, and be ready for a great message from Pastor Jeff.
- We will not be offering coffee, tea, and water, so bring your own coffee!
- We ask that you read the recommendations from Governor Abbott (link above) as it includes the following recommendations when considering to RSVP. If you are unable to attend, please join us online:
- Our senior community
- anyone with pre-existing medical conditions
- those who have had a fever over 99.0 in the past three days or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14-21 days
We will continue to offer our online services each week. We will be streaming them live at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM for those who are joining us from home. The service will also be available afterward to watch at your discretion.
10100 Rolling Hills Drive Fort Worth, TX 76126